Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WINDY NIGHT


WOW what a night of wind and rain. Bobine was shaking like a leaf and scratching the side of my bed to get on it with me. I wrapped her in her blanket and put her besides me and was then OK.
This morning it was raining so hard I didn't want to get out of bed it was like nonsense for me to have people go to work outside in that kind of weather but they all went and I was in the office by 8:30. Good day of work, Bobine was by my side on the couch for the afternoon. You must be thinking what is she doing on the couch if she's working???? well I sit next to Adele's desk on the couch with my laptop on my knee and re organize the files on the computer, create folders and that kind of stuff and Adele makes reservations and shows me how to do it at the same time. They say that we should be in the main office by next Monday....we hope.
At dinner time tonight as I was getting out of the staff kitchen there was yogi bear at the end of the steps looking for muffins oh wait maybe a steak...
Good night...xoxox

1 comment: