Sunday, May 17, 2009

15 jours

Thursday night was moving time. I moved in the owners trailer, way better. Now it's more like a home for me, was able to unpack everything. I can now get friends to come and visit. Friday I am getting ready to go home. By 5pm we were supposed to leave by boat but had to wait for workers to finish their work. Once ready to leave the boat was way too heavy with all their tools. The first 10 minutes was almost scary but it all went well. Got into Tofino a bit later than expected and the first thing I did was stop for a MATCHA LATTE I am addicted to those. Andre the staff cook was with me for the drive to Nanaimo and snored the whole way driving back.
It was really weird getting into the house. I was a bit worried that once here I would feel like staying here (home sweet home) but no I just want to go back. The only thing that would keep me here is to stay with Marc and Bobine but she's with me most of the time up there and Marc comes to visit.
Saturday was shopping day for a me and some stuff for the Resort.
We had a good dinner at Michel and Nicole's place ( et non Michel elle a pas toute avalee). Now Sunday.... relaxing home. Will try to call Pascal today.

xoxoxox
Mimi

2 comments:

  1. Je sais comment tu te sens avec ton home sweet home.
    Moi je m'ennuie bien gros de mon chum,mais le temps passe vite à
    visiter la famille.
    J'ai pris mon dernier petit expresso cet après-midi,je vais attendre longtemps pou le prochain.
    Bon retour à la civilisation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete