Saturday, May 30, 2009

ONE MONTH DONE



Well Monday will be one month that I came here. Only been home for 3 days on that. Been a busy last 6 days. Group of 40 for 4 days. Was awesome. There were here for Leadership camp and stuff like that. I drove them around, interesting people. This weekend we have a group from Yukon and Tofino. Want to see more check out my facebook. Life here is relaxe. The only thing I do so far is EAT, WORK and relaxe nothing else. I've done laundry 3 times in a month, no cooking, dishes 3-4 times, watch movies, walks, lots of cycling. It will be really weird returning to civilization in the fall, almost freaky to think about it.
It's been sunny for the last week but very very windy. I've ask Marc to bring me kites. Maybe it's something I can do with the guests. Bobine runs around with the other dogs. She has favorite ones. Marc is doing better but I am worried about him. Can't wait to see him. He will try to come up here with Pascal next week.

Wants to see lots of pictures check out my facebook.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment