Tuesday, June 9, 2009

6th week

I am in my 6th week at the resort, wow never thought I would love it like this. I don't feel the need or urge to go to Nanaimo at all. The only thing that I miss right now is Marc and Bobine...and Pascal because he's at home. Yesterday on my way to work with my bike I met Yogi bear. I stopped in the middle or the road and there he was looking right at me. He started to walk towards me and I decided to turn around as he was way bigger than me and I had my lunch in my bag. I waited for one of the staff with a truck to come by and I followed him. Yogi was still in the middle of the Rd. we had to stop and honk honk for him to leave. Thinking about it it was probably not Yogi as he was way bigger maybe his cousin???
First day by myself in the office, Adele (lady boss) is gone to Nanaimo for 3 days. Did 5 quotes today and 3 booked youpiiiii. One more will probably confirm tomorrow.
Meesha come to visit me in my trailer every morning because she knows grandma has cookies for her. She's so so "mangeable"
Time for a nice hot bath and dodo.... ha oui Marc is in Tofino for 2-3 days and he will then come and spend a few days with me. Will take a day off to go kayaking and horseback riding hopefully.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment