Saturday, June 20, 2009

20 days in


Well I've been here 20 days straight working and won't be going home till next week.
Marc was here for almost 5 days and did lots of work around the resort, nice shelves for my office, repairs here and there. He's been having a rough month, he was getting on a deck and a a good fall and he broke a rib?? we think, he was at the DR this morning and he most likely that's what he has. He sent him for x-ray. POOR Marc, he will remember May-June 2009.

I went horseback riding last Wednesday, wow I got to see the trails around here, rivers, mountains it's spectacular. We were gone 4 hours, me Camille the wrangler here and 2 guests. Don't have to tell you that my butt was sore and I was walking like a cowgirl after. I felt like

It's still cold up here, really windy but sunny. I haven't been able to go outside my office just in t-shirt (mais moi je suis beaucoup frileuse je ne suis pas un example)

Cheryl my neighbor move her trailer by the river, nice spot, I wish I could move mine too. We helped her put one of the tent up so she can use it as a studio. She does lots of painting and whatever she comes up with. Interesting lady.
Yogi bear visit her lots but her dog Nomee makes sure to chase him if he comes to close.

I should go home next Wednesday or Thursday for 3-4 days then Marc will be leaving for NB for a few weeks.

Till next time...

xoxox

1 comment: